Every second, people turn to Google for the information they need to get things done. And it’s not just some searches there are more than 3.5 billion searches each day. Today this Alphabet company has more than 90% of the search engine market share, and Google Ads is the way to reach their audience and their partners.
What is Google Ads?
Google Ads is a digital marketing solution to reach an audience from channels like Google Search, YouTube, Play Store and Google’s display and search partners through advertisements. This platform offers a variety of advertisement options for businesses based on their goals. The main objectives are:
- Drive sales: drive sales or conversions from customers who are ready to act or engage with customers who have already contacted you or are very close to making a purchase decision.
- Get leads: encourage relevant customers to express interest in your products or services by signing up for a newsletter or providing their contact information.
- Increase website traffic: Drive potential customers to visit your website.
- Influence consideration: encourage potential customers to explore what you offer or educate people about what makes your products or services unique.
- Build awareness: Increase awareness of your products or services or introduce customers to what you offer when releasing a new product or expanding your business into a new area.
- Promote your app: drive app installs and engagement with an automated campaign showing ads on the Google Play, Google Search and Display Network, YouTube and within other apps.
The benefits of Google Ads
All the digital marketing solutions from Google Ads are based on three essential principles: relevance, control and results. To better understand its benefits is vital to know these principles:
- Relevance: your ads appear just when someone is looking for information, product or service like yours, and you can customize aspects like keywords, audiences, location and placement to get the most relevant customers. It means that you reach the right person, at the right time, with the right message.
- Control: you can modify your campaign at any time. The platform allows you to adjust campaign setting, ads, budget, start and end date, or pause and restart a campaign when you change your campaign strategy. You can control your budget, choosing how much to spend per month, day or ad.
- Results: measurement data make it easy to see how your campaigns and ads are performing. Smart technology tools let you create, manage, and optimize your campaigns so you can get the most out of your investment. Pay only for results, like clicks to your website or video watched, for example.
With more than 3.5 billion searches per day, own channels and partners in the Google audience, the three principles of relevance, control and result of Google Ads are essential benefits for your campaign goal, such as sales, traffic, leads, awareness or app install.
How are you taking advantage of those principles in your campaign goals?